The HOPA REACH Consortium (Higher Olefins and Poly Alpha Olefins REACH Consortium) was set up in January 2009 and the current membership constitutes the vast majority of the EU manufacturing capacity for the substances covered by the Consortium. The members of the HOPA REACH Consortium are:
- Chevron Phillips Chemicals International NV
- ExxonMobil Petroleum and Chemical BVBA
- Ineos Europe Ltd
- Oy Nizhex Scandinavia Ltd
- Sasol Olefins and Surfactants GmbH
- SCAS Europe S.A./N.V.
- Shell Chemicals Europe BV
We seek to operate in a fair, transparent and non-discriminatory way.